Expert Guidance to Assess New York DoD Manufacturers’ Readiness [Webinar]
Help Yourself Meet DFARS Requirements with Free Training
A cybersecurity self-assessment is mandatory for all companies needing to comply with NIST SP 800-171 requirements. To explain these requirements and guide you through the assessment, the New York Manufacturing Extension Partnership and its partners are offering a complimentary online workshop.
During this hands-on event, our experts will guide you through the process of completing a cybersecurity self-assessment, cutting implementation time down significantly—saving you time and resources.
Don’t Miss Your Chance to Attend this FREE Webinar.
Date: April 21, 2021
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
During this virtual workshop, you’ll:
- Perform an actual cybersecurity self-assessment with guidance from one of our experts
- Hear cybersecurity experts efficiently explain all 14 families in NIST SP 800-171
- Get real-time answers to your cybersecurity questions
- Gain practical experience identifying and taking corrective action on cybersecurity problems
- Automatically enroll in our Cybersecurity Cohort and receive free trainings valued at $12,000
Attendees will also learn about the Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS). We will show you how to determine your SPRS score, so it can be submitted for DoD contract opportunities.