If you are looking to provide opportunities for your new or incumbent employees to learn new skills, this opportunity can support training costs. To qualify, you must be training full-time employees on-the-job, providing education opportunities for industry-recognized credentials that will increase their wage.
- Program Overview and Process
- Work-based Learning Grant (focused on student)
- SUNY Workforce Development Grant (focused on company)
- Indian Milk & Honey Testimonial
- Review SUNY training available
- WDI Overview
- Wrap and Next Steps
Presenters from SUNY Broome, Corning and Tompkins-Cortland Community Colleges
If you meet SUNY’s criteria, each employee that is put into a training program can access up to $2,500 for non-credit or credit training opportunities at your local SUNY Community College, including online training classes.
Training and Education Eligible
Training opportunities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Manufacturing Basics
- Quality…and more